Inclusion & SEND in our school
Christ Church & St Peter’s C of E Primary School is an inclusive school with Christian values at it’s heart!
Valuing all of our children, treating them as equals, we strive to support all of our pupils to reach their full potential. We work hard to develop, keep safe and nurture our children, supporting them (and their families) where we can, in all aspects of their life during their schooling.
At Christ Church & St Peter's we welcome, value and respect every person endeavouring to meet all needs in our inclusive community.
Contact us by telephone on 0116 2302800 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Removing & reducing barriers to learning, progress and attainment...
- Our children will reach 'at least' age related expectations
- Our children will make ‘at least’ good progress
- Our children will have a positive sense of self image and worth, with high aspirations
- Our children will be organised, confident and articulate
- High Quality 1st Teaching
- Skilled support
- Targeted intervention
- A safe, resourced space
- Capturing the views of our children
- Increased and supported parental involvement
- Development of community networks , involvement and support
- Our children and their parents are active participants in decision making
- Our children’s needs are identified early and early intervention is provided to support them
- We have high quality provision to meet the needs of all of our children
- Health, Social Care and Education services and other external agencies collaborate together to improve outcomes for our children (principles shared in the SEND code of practice 2014).
For more information about our SEND Policy click here