FIRST TIME ADMISSIONS
The closing date for primary school applications is . You can still apply online after that date, but results won't be made available on offer day - 18 April.
- Parents apply using the Leicestershire County Council Admissions (LA) online service, to be completed by mid January.
- LA will send the school the ‘on time’ applications list by mid February.
- LA will re-sort the applications according to preference. Final offers will be sent out to parents mid April.
- Our school will be sent (from LA) an ‘unsuccessful’ applicants list.
- The school will keep a ranked waiting list using the criteria not the date of the application.
The academy has delegated the administration of mid-term admissions to the Local Authority through their Co-ordinated Scheme. Further details on how to apply to move school can be found here.
The Diocese of Leicester Board of Education administers our appeals and further information, including the relevant forms can be found on their website.
For IN YEAR appeals, provisional dates of hearings are as follows:
- 16th September 2021
- 14th October 2021
- 12th November 2021
- 10th December 2021
- 13th January 2022
- 11th February 2022
- 17th March 2022
- 28th April 2022
First time appeals dates:
- 26th May 2022
- 13th June 2022
- 16th June 2022
- 20th June 2022
- 21st June 2022
- 30th June 2022