From Monday 23rd March and for the next two weeks, films will show at the times below and be available for 24 hours.
- Set 1 Speed Sounds at 9.30 am
- Set 2 Speed Sounds at 10.00 am
- Set 3 Speed Sounds at 10.30 am
Please share with RWI schools and parents.
Films and resources for parents on ruthmiskin.com
Daily updates on Facebook/Twitter for regular tips to support reading and writing at home.
Parent and carer hotline
Oxford Owl for Home from Oxford University Press
- 72 free eBooks matched to Read Write Inc. Phonics Storybooks
- 62 Speed Sounds practice sheets
- 28 Ditty practice sheets
- Parent information booklets
- 8 Speedy Green Words slideshows
Resources will be on Oxford Owl for Home over the coming days and weeks.
Parents and carers will need to login to access eBooks.
In response to the ongoing situation, PhonicsPlay is free to use during this period.
Children can use the site at home without their parents needing to subscribe. To access the resources all you need to do is log on using the following details.