Christian Ethos Statement
We seek to provide an education to the highest quality based on the Christian values of love, respect, perseverance, hope, forgiveness and service. These are central to our ethos to promote the excellent behaviour and achievements of our children. As a Church of England School we aim to:
- Motivate children to achieve their full potential through excellent teaching which will challenge, extend and enrich.
- Develop children socially, emotionally and spiritually, promoting a positive self- image.
- Provide a secure, caring, welcoming and enjoyable environment where all children will flourish.
- Welcome all children and their families into the school irrespective of their faiths and beliefs.
- Develop an atmosphere of encouragement, acceptance, respect and tolerance.
- Provide a curriculum that combines academic rigour with fun, sensitivity and prayerfulness.
This term's Collective Worship themes can be found here.